Monday, September 21, 2009

GILBERT TEODORO : I AM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, AND I AM NOT QUITTING

GILBERT TEODORO : I AM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, AND I AM NOT QUITTING

gibo

In line with the recent quitting of Mar Roxas for running as President in the 2010 Presidential election. Everyone was questioning if Sec Gilber Teodoro would quit the the 2010 Presidential race.

Teodoro was quoted as saying, “Malaking kasinungalingan yan. I am determined to run for president. Ako determinado at hindi matigas ang ulo ko. Iba yong determinado kaysa matigas ang ulo.”

Defense Secretary Gilberto Teodoro denied he is quitting the 2010 presidential race. He even Reiterated that he is determined to seek the highest post in the land.

Teodoro, who is seeking the presidential nomination of the Lakas-CMD, made the statement in response to allegations reportedly made by another presidential candidate of his plan to drop his bid to run for president in next year’s polls.

Gibo as he is fondly called, said he favored granting autonomy to “major progressive regions” of the country to free up resources of the national government that could be utilized to develop the marginalized regions of the land.

Everyone is waiting for the official endorsement of Gloria Macapagal Arroyo on who will be the official standard bearer of the Administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment